New Free Voice Remote

Disinformation? That's what it was when I got mine a few months ago. Here's a screenshot from MyDish today.

View attachment 142519

I must not know the secret handshake. Not saying that was your offer. Mine was to pay more than Ebay price. Both times I logged into MyDISH and the price still came up as $20.
9a5dd8e5f404fc13150481bd187bc08e.jpg

I must not know the secret handshake. Not saying that was your offer. Mine was to pay more than Ebay price. Both times I logged into MyDISH and the price still came up as $2

Well, next time you decide to accuse someone of trying to mislead people, you should find out who knows the secret handshake and who doesn't. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons
Well, next time you decide to accuse someone of trying to mislead people, you should find out who knows the secret handshake and who doesn't. :cool:

I apologize for the inference. I only know when it had been posted a couple months ago I checked on mydish and the price was $20. After being corrected I again checked same price $20. I can only go by hat I know to be factual.

I apologize for the inference. I only know when it had been posted a couple months ago I checked on mydish and the price was $20. After being corrected I again checked same price $20. I can only go by hat I know to be factual.

Can anyone else confirm a $10 price on 54 remotes?

Can anyone else confirm a $10 price on 54 remotes?
I noticed that your screenshot does not match the page I see it. Maybe you are going to a generic 'offer' page.

What you need to do: Go to Dish Anywhere page (I am using Chrome Browser) and be sure to log in. Once there put mouse over the 'profile' icon in the upper right and select "Account and Devices" from the drop down menu. On that page go to the bottom and select 'Billing Info' which will take you to your main account. From the column on the left select "Order From Store". It should be the top item that pops up after clicking it. Below is a cut & paste from my page today (12/29/2019) . If you don't see it via the above path, maybe there is a secret handshake.

What's Hot
Remote 54.1 Voice (reg $20)
$ 10.00

Featuring the latest voice-recognition technology, the Voice Remote provides complete control over your TV, making it more natural, effortless experience. Internet connectivity is required for voice functionality

I noticed that your screenshot does not match the page I see it. Maybe you are going to a generic 'offer' page.

What you need to do: Go to Dish Anywhere page (I am using Chrome Browser) and be sure to log in. Once there put mouse over the 'profile' icon in the upper right and select "Account and Devices" from the drop down menu. On that page go to the bottom and select 'Billing Info' which will take you to your main account. From the column on the left select "Order From Store". It should be the top item that pops up after clicking it. Below is a cut & paste from my page today (12/29/2019) . If you don't see it via the above path, maybe there is a secret handshake.

What's Hot
$ 10.00

Featuring the latest voice-recognition technology, the Voice Remote provides complete control over your TV, making it more natural, effortless experience. Internet connectivity is required for voice functionality

a487963b05bee8f69a03ec681365ff7a.jpg
And this is what I show taken from moments ago using your exact instuctions! Im still thinking secret handshake. No offense. Using chrome and going to dish anywhere on a Windows 10 P.C. that is up to date.

joewhite57 you're looking at the wrong voice remote. Your screen shot above shows the 54.0 remote. It IS $20.00. Look further down for the 54.1 voice remote. It's the one you want, and I can confirm that it is currently $10.00.

Dish remote.jpg

joewhite57 you're looking at the wrong voice remote. Your screen shot above shows the 54.0 remote. It IS $20.00. Look further down for the 54.1 voice remote. It's the one you want, and I can confirm that it is currently $10.00.

View attachment 142541

I thought you might have had me. Scrolled all the way trough tailgaters and dongles. I show no 54.1 remote at all. I even went through the useless scripted chats. Currently don’t really need another but it will have to come from ebay if I ever do.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts