New FTA service with 20 english channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
there are examples of creating bs first and a real product came out of it. number one...donald trump...lost everything and bee essed his way back. he owns miss usa-universe almost owns atlantic city

number two... world snowmobile association racing. the isa went teets ups and a has been racer wannabe from mn nicknamed little joe started up with nothing but a line of bs he fed espn. now its huge

this thread was labelled,
will we get any fta channels from freedbs or not.if yes when.
BUT, we are playing around with other issues.
please input on original freedbs channels issue,if u donot mind

I have a feeling that if/when FreeDBS gets off the ground it will not be near as interesting as this topic has been for the last few months.

I think most services are launching via broadband instead of through the satellite systems as it keeps costs down for the provider along with the end user. For those lacking broadband access (you cannot count satellite broadband since they have a limited amount that you can download) a FreeDBS service would be beneficial. I think services being launched on broadband has limited the amount of FTA content / services being launched on satellite.

Some of you guys may be interested in a bridge (Brooklyn) I have for sale.
I'll sell it cheap just give me a call (800.888.fool).:rolleyes::p

I have a better idea. How about some of us start a cable company in some small town here in MN and see which is likely to be deployed first.

You made me look. I thought for a min it was the kid who ruined the C Band dish a few years ago. I cant think of his name.

107 pages of postings and still no Free Dbs. Please someone close the thread....Or we can wait until 2011 and 500 pages and still no Free Dbs...lol...Blind:)
Somewhere in your options page on this site, there is a place for you to set up how many posts you can read on a single page, I have mine set for 50, and have (I think) 22 or 23 pages.

And although there hasn't been too much GOOD constructive criticism on behalf of FREEDBS in quite some time, I would rather see this thread left open. It has been interesting and educational reading at times, and gives others a point to vent on/about, keeping some of us sane.

Photto

You made me look. I thought for a min it was the kid who ruined the C Band dish a few years ago. I cant think of his name.

Uhmmmm...

His dad's name is charlie... and runs a cable company or something...

Aw nutz!... My high tech mind just went fizzle!!!... :eek:

Here it is...

Hi Guys,
Found some info on another site about a proposed fta service with 20 english channels. The channel list looks good and it seems that they plan to also use a card to make ppv and pay channels available in addition to the free channels. If the site is telling the truth they seem to already have contracts for some channels. It seems too good to be true and I guess time will tell. The channel list and info is at freedbs.org

This is the thread starter.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts