New FTA service with 20 english channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If it comes it comes, if it don't it don't. Nothing we can do about it so might as well just see what happens. In the mean time, enjoy what you already have.

Seems there has been update on their website. hxxp://www.freedbs.org/
________________________________________________________________________________________________

News Release: 12/13/2010

Progress is being made. While negotiations are on going, We will have limited News Releases. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Remember the reason for the season.

Well....!

@ least they posted something... Oh, and by the way... 2ornaments-blessings.gif

Seems there has been update on their website. hxxp://www.freedbs.org/
________________________________________________________________________________________________

News Release: 12/13/2010

Progress is being made. While negotiations are on going, We will have limited News Releases. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Remember the reason for the season.

The press announcement will be to tell everyone how to use those almost magical "antennas" that you can buy so many places, cheap, from your Wally World to a yard sale and install them above-ground in your yard. I am gonna get one that is 36" deep, I hear that works best. A little bird told me that. Wait, it may have been some moron, not a bird, I forget which it was. Nevermind. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Ya'll!

I love it this thread has been ongoing for a year or so and look at all the progress! lol...I think I'll watch Me Tv at least they managed to get a project off the ground. Blind

This seems like a good place as any for this. :eek:

Brooklyn Bridge For Sale

One careful old lady owner, she only used it once a week for going to the grocery store!
Perfect for new immigrants!
Please send check or money order (sorry, no C.O.D.) to P.O. Box 1963, Miami, Florida.
Please make your check payable to "Campaign Against Selling History", or "CASH", for short.
They even have a picture for those that don't believe.:eek::rolleyes:

It amazes me how some people on here bash and trash. I dont know if this upstart will start uplinking and if it doesnt at least they gave it a try and did their best. I see nothing that makes me belive they are anything but a small business trying to be a start up. As for the address, there are a lot of big companies today that got their start in a garage or basement. " APPLE" is a perfect example. For those that want to bash and trash, shame on you !! At least these people are trying to start a company and all you want to do is sit on your ass and complain. They havent ask anything from you, nada nothing and all they have done is given out information on their planning and ideas.

It amazes me how some people on here bash and trash. I dont know if this upstart will start uplinking and if it doesnt at least they gave it a try and did their best. I see nothing that makes me belive they are anything but a small business trying to be a start up. As for the address, there are a lot of big companies today that got their start in a garage or basement. " APPLE" is a perfect example. For those that want to bash and trash, shame on you !! At least these people are trying to start a company and all you want to do is sit on your ass and complain. They havent ask anything from you, nada nothing and all they have done is given out information on their planning and ideas.

and it amazes me how some people are so naive.

I am starting to believe this entine thing is just one big ongoing joke to see how long they can pull it off for.

But hey thats just me. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)