New Gmail L@@K

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
As a gmail user I find the new look cumbersome & like the old much better. Anyone out there figured out how to switch it back to the old style? Been though all the options and even some google searches with no luck. :(

Did you try THEMES, Google Classic?

EDIT: DRAT, They took that away. There is always "revert back to the old look temporarily" on the tool icon on the right side.

TO be honest, I mostly use gmail through the sparrow email client, but I think the new look is functional, just takes a couple days to get used to. The new search tool is very nice.

Did you try THEMES, Google Classic?

EDIT: DRAT, They took that away. There is always "revert back to the old look temporarily" on the tool icon on the right side.

TO be honest, I mostly use gmail through the sparrow email client, but I think the new look is functional, just takes a couple days to get used to. The new search tool is very nice.

Thanks, got it back to the old style. Seems it will eventually be forced us on regardless. I had the new look for several days, usually things grow on you, but can't seem to be comfortable with the new. For the last few years I prefer the web based email platform. Assuming an email client uses memory & storage such as outlook or outlook express, for me the web platforms are better.

Not to be a thread hi-jacker but does anyone who uses Gmail know how to retrieve a password when you can't remember it? Reason I ask is my Droid has Gmail, and I want to start using Google+ and want the same account on my mobile as the computer so me "peeps" can keep up with me.. (and me with them) :D

eurosport said:
Not to be a thread hi-jacker but does anyone who uses Gmail know how to retrieve a password when you can't remember it? Reason I ask is my Droid has Gmail, and I want to start using Google+ and want the same account on my mobile as the computer so me "peeps" can keep up with me.. (and me with them) :D

What about a "forgot password" link?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)