New Gold Sponsor

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
I read the anouncement and went and checked out the website, looks interesting
anyone using this equipment. would be nice to see a review or two ... i'm interested in a sat meter. just don't know which one to get yet.

and Welcome aboard "Applied Instruments"

Thanks to Scott & SatelliteGuys.US for the Warm Welcome!

Applied Instruments is happy to be a part of the SatelliteGuys family. We think the forum and news available on SatelliteGuys.US is great for the industry and it's neat to see installers assisting each other with field issues.

My name is Scott Haywood. Please contact me via email at shaywood at appliedin.com or 317-782-4331 if you have any questions or need any info about satellite meters or test equipment in general. Our signal level meters are aimed at the professional installer and are the highest quality meters out there and the best value because they're built to take abuse and make the installs quicker and more accurate. Please give us a chance and I think you'll agree we offer the highest quality equipment and the best customer support in the field.

We manufacture basic DBS signal peaking meters and also Satellite ID signl level meters. We've just added Field Replaceable F-connectors to our most popular DBS peaking meter, the Sat Buddy. Our newest Satellite ID Meter is the Super Buddy. It also has Field Replaceable F-connectors, but also has other bells & whistles: a zip code lookup to obtain your azimuth & elevation, ability to Lock on WildBlue, Dish Network (including new 118.7), DirecTV (including new AT9 KaKu), DTN, HughesNet, etc.

We want to get your feedback, both positive and negative. We'd love to hear from you. Have a great weekend. I hope you're having better weather than we are in Indianapolis.

Thanks again for the warm welcome! :)

Scott Haywood
Applied Instruments, Inc.
www.appliedin.com
Ph. 317-782-4331
Email: shaywood at appliedin.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)