New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think it just indicates that your connected to the internet and has nothing to do with wifi. My HR44 is hardwired to a managed switch with the rest of my A/V components and the same wifi bars show on the banner.

Reactions: Jimbo
One does not have the option to "choose" not to update.
When your receiver is selected for an update, it will update.
I suspect the reference is to beta (CE), but not much has changed anyway with the latest CE, it's the same look and feel as whats National (1040) which one will eventually be upgraded to as you mention. The grip was over OD which in the past CE's hasn't been an issue for some. There were a few CE's where it would be flakey but no longer the case as far as I know and personally no issue.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
yes I was referring to forced CE updates, I am also aware that if it comes through on its own I will get the update, but I doubt that if that happens it will not effect my OD.

Personally, hope they bring back the logos, i didnt have an issue with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Me too ...

That's why baring a receiver hardware failure I've decided not to budge from 0x1080 until either the logos return. I have no choice but to upgrade when the NR version surpasses it.

Or if DIRECTV offers a killer new feature in a future upgrade I'll want ...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

So about an hour or so ago, i happened to look on Redh.com, and it showed “New” 1037 for the HR54-700 which i have, and i downloaded it, and have all my logos back, took about an hour for them to appear, but they are all back now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Logos are still gone on 1088 in the guide but I'm okay with this. I do notice the channel number is moved over to the right more which I think looks better

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I thin
Confirm, by "received," you mean you d/l'ed the current 0x1088 CE and the logos appeared later?

I think he's talking about 1037 he finally got and the logos are there. 1088 isn't going to have logos. You can tell by where the channel number and name are. There isn't space for the logos unless they put them on the far left and I doubt they would do that. I prefer them gone. Much faster and it was like that before on the old guide.

I thinI think he's talking about 1037 he finally got and the logos are there. 1088 isn't going to have logos. You can tell by where the channel number and name are. There isn't space for the logos unless they put them on the far left and I doubt they would do that. I prefer them gone. Much faster and it was like that before on the old guide.

But I thought 1037 was replaced by 1040 as the NR rolling now out. And 1040 has no logos?

1037 is in the main stream if people reset. But sounds like there is a 1040 rollout that will eventually update to after a day or two. 1040 did remove the logos you're correct.
But I thought 1037 was replaced by 1040 as the NR rolling now out. And 1040 has no logos?

Status
Please reply by conversation.