New guy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TommyV

Dec 31, 2007
Hey everyone, I just joined and I'm looking forward to getting a lot of info. My D* was suppposed to be installed today, but the installer called and said that D* over booked them. I won't be able to get it installed until Sunday. It's in the morning so I'll be able to watch the Chargers win.

I'm getting the HD package with all the channels. I have Cox right now and have been satisfied, but then I saw all the HD channels that D* had, and saw that it would actually be less exspensive in the long run. Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone!

Here is my plain wrap system:

DSCF0634.jpg

If you want, call D* and tell the you'd like some type of credit on the account since they missed your install. Many folks report getting up to $100 credit for missed appointments for installs.

:welcome to Satellite Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want, call D* and tell the you'd like some type of credit on the account since they missed your install. Many folks report getting up to $100 credit for missed appointments for installs.
I'll try that, thanks. EDIT: I just called and they said it would take 24 to 48 hours to see if I'm eligible for the $100 credit, but I "should" get it. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Tommy,
:welcome to the site !!!

Did you guys see that ?

The poor guy's a Browns fan ........:yikes

Sorry guy, had to ....

btw, Congrats on your season, they've come a long ways.

also, I would call them back in a day or two and remind them that you were missed, just to make sure, they have been doing the $100 off for a missed commitment for a while now.

Jimbo

Ha, the Browns just happened to be the game I was watching. Unfortunately, I'm a Charger fan. Next Sunday is the test. Go Chargers!

Ha, the Browns just happened to be the game I was watching. Unfortunately, I'm a Charger fan. Next Sunday is the test. Go Chargers!

Thats better !!!
Whats the matter with the Chargers, they are getting better each week, getting past the first round would have been AGAINST the Browns had they made it.

Gotta admit,I like the weather out there :)

Jimbo

Hello Tommy, welcome to Satelliteguys.us!
Poor Browns :( their faith was in the Colts B team hands.
The Titans are doing horrible, they had hard times winning against the Colts B team, how can they beat any teams the way they played?
Browns deserved the playoff spots more than Tennessee.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)