New H3 Missing DA Channels

Denvered

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2020
denver
Just got H3 install today. Dish Anywhere is not showing all channels. Missing CNN, FOX, and perhaps others. Also missing are DISH locals and OTAs. All channels are on the Hopper.

Is this normal? Should I expect DA to populate in a day or two?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Well, things have gotten worse. Now, the few channels that showed up aren’t even there or if they are I wouldn’t know because I can’t login! All I get is an infinite loop of “Logging in... your session has been refreshed.” Can’t move beyond this to any screen.

So far I have tried deleting app, rebooting iPad and iPhone, downloading app, resetting receiver. Same result.

Maybe app should be renamed Dish Nowhere. A shame because a big reason for my going to H3 from 722 was DA once DISH crippled it for older receivers.

Anyone have any advice? Thanks.

Last edited:
Well, things have gotten worse. Now, the few channels that showed up aren’t even there or if they are I wouldn’t know because I can’t login! All I get is an infinite loop of “Logging in... your session has been refreshed.” Can’t move beyond this to any screen.

So far I have tried deleting app, rebooting iPad and iPhone, downloading app, resetting receiver. Same result.

Maybe app should be renamed Dish Nowhere. A shame because a big reason for my going to H3 from 722 was DA once DISH crippled it for older receivers.

Well ,DA in itself is very buggy and I never was able to get it to work properly on iOS on my iPAD. Eventually, I just gave up and stuck to using my Firestick when I was on the road

Reactions: charlesrshell

We understand this is frustrating and this is currently a known issues. Our Engineer Team is aware of the issue and are working on a fix. We appreciate your patience!

There was an issue this morning Nationwide with CenturyLink Internet. It's possible some DA servers were affected by that. I think everything is functioning now.

And now that the login finally works and all channels are there, a new issue - no recordings show up in DA.

C’MON DISH. Get it together.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts