NEW HD/CH in april?

I second Goalie Bob's HD WISH LIST: AMCHD, TCMHD, FOXWEST 2 HD and Prime Ticket HD Full time, PBS HD, My Network HD, G4HD, MLBTVHD, OutermaxHD, ESPNUHD, SPROUT, MLB Extra Innings and the rest of the Los Angeles locals in HD.

wish they bring that monsterHD or something scary movies uncut channel like that back in dish again that was deferent...
shortHD dont look good!!

I would think a channel like Monsters HD another
big media company like Viacom or News Corp could
start a movie channel that showed only Horror movies

I would think a channel like Monsters HD another
big media company like Viacom or News Corp could
start a movie channel that showed only Horror movies

Surely you have heard of Chiller? The problem is the 0th Law of Cable Networks: all cable networks over time begin to have programming exactly the same as on other cable networks. The rate of changes is proportional to the channels popularity. For examples, see MTV and AMC.

U know all these channels like HD movies, or MGM HD & universal channel all used to be commercial free now they starting shove some commercials middle or some in end each movies , like universal HD and MGM HD starting doing that for few months now , probably that new Retro & indie channel will after few months too .so basically we paying $10 a month for Hd plat to see bunch channels works like regular channels! ..Then better just stick with good old HBO/SHOWTIME OR STARZ then and canceling the HDPLAT just wasting the $10 box!
That’s what I end up doing!

Platinum HD's been free for months now for anyone with the sense to know how to do it. I got mine free online. HDNet Movies shows more movies than HBO--in OAR at that. Showtime doesn't show new movies anymore except from smaller studios like Summit and Overture. Retro and Indie are decent channels (like Encore). Yes, they have a lot of 4:3 upconverts, but they don't stretch and they often show OAR unlike HBO/Cinemax which think everything should be open matte like Dish PPV.

Surely you have heard of Chiller?

Chiller is nothing like Monsters. Chiller is mostly TV shows instead of movies. Moreover, Chiller's content is censored (at least for nudity and language). I won't even bother mentioning the commercials.

Monsters, Kung Fu, Rave, Rush, Equator, Ultra and the rest are gone but never forgotten.

LOL whatchel 1 hehe

and Amen allargon for :( ... Monsters, Kung Fu, Rave, Rush, Equator, Ultra and the rest are gone but never forgotten.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts