New HD Channels Are On

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Damn. Charlie had better get cracking. He's falling behind. Of course knowing him, he'll probably just out up QVC HD or HSN HD Or just recalculate the number of channels again to try and keep up. :rolleyes:

Oh I don't know about that-
Charlie has been adding HD channels all along too but there is nothing on them other than a "DISH HDTV billboard and elevator music. At least D* has some interesting channel names. Frankly, this whole "I have more HD than you have race is doing nothing more than causing me to scroll through endless channels of nothing to get to the 35 channels with real HD programming. I hope you on D* can at least tune into your VH1 HDTV and see something that will hold your attention longer than 5 seconds.

Sigh... I want to say something bad as a E* fanboy.. but i cant. I wish I had those channels... Charlie.. you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there you go, i said it!!!

Oh I don't know about that-
Charlie has been adding HD channels all along too but there is nothing on them other than a "DISH HDTV billboard and elevator music. At least D* has some interesting channel names. Frankly, this whole "I have more HD than you have race is doing nothing more than causing me to scroll through endless channels of nothing to get to the 35 channels with real HD programming. I hope you on D* can at least tune into your VH1 HDTV and see something that will hold your attention longer than 5 seconds.

Nice try Don. I see that once again you are trying to poopoo the D* offerings with some techno mumbo jumbo. All sounds okay but lets face the facts here. D* is certainly doing their thing on the HD front. I don't doubt that E* will answer back in time but no reason to downplay anything D* has done.

Cartoon Network HD is Strech O vision, Fox buisness HD looks fantastic!

Cool on the new channels. Bummer on the stretchovision. Is there any indication that channels like Cartoon Network will present their offerings in OAR? I'm hoping that getting their stuff up in "HD" is just a first step to getting something in HD that is watchable.

Any word if FSN (Fox Sports North - 641) will be going HD?? I've been searching and haven't found any details if they plan to broadcast in HD.

Thanks for the replies / info.:)

HHHMMMM....and my contract JUST finished with DISH:D...What is a HD junkie to do...??!!:confused: Decisions, decisions.....

HELP??!! LMAO!! What a GREAT problem to have....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)