New HD channels coming!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Thelucky1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 28, 2010
Great state of Texas
Satelliteracer said:
Hopefully, and I stress HOPEFULLY, you can get the Festivus pole out fairly soon. I wouldn't mount the pole yet, but you may wish to get it out of the attic, dust it off, clean it up a little bit for a presentation before end of March. Not a large festivus and more is coming, but a warmup festivus for things coming in the next few months. :)
From DBStalk today!

Yeah new channels :)

its been posted a few times already that D* is supposedly getting more HD within the next 90 days

Iceberg said:
its been posted a few times already that D* is supposedly getting more HD within the next 90 days

I'm all for it! Bring on more HD, maybe it'll force Dish to step up their HD offerings as well...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Iceberg said:

Yep but hopefully we'll see some by the end of the month. Festivus is from Seinfeld regarding a celebration!

jwgreen68 said:
What does that translate to in English? What is Festivus? Who's on first? Is a zebra black with white stripes? Or white with black stripes?

The larger the festivus the more new HD channels being launched!

What does that translate to in English? What is Festivus? Who's on first? Is a zebra black with white stripes? Or white with black stripes?

Festivus

* a holiday featured in a Seinfeld episode which includes the "Airing of Grievances" and "Feats of Strength". Called "The Holiday for the Rest of Us."

It's how we celebrate getting new HD channels.

not keeping my hopes up. we heard this last year a few times and honestly what was really added to have this "festivus"??? not much.

Originally Posted by Satelliteracer
Hopefully, and I stress HOPEFULLY, you can get the Festivus pole out fairly soon. I wouldn't mount the pole yet, but you may wish to get it out of the attic, dust it off, clean it up a little bit for a presentation before end of March. Not a large festivus and more is coming, but a warmup festivus for things coming in the next few months.
From DBStalk today!

Yeah new channels :)
I think we all mounted the pole some time ago when we started getting into any TV subscription service. :bow I'll be here all week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)