New HD channels for Feb.6th?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HD#1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Los Angeles
According to DBStalk.com there will be six HD channels being launched tomorrow, Disney, Toon Disney, MTV2HD, ChillerHD, OutdoorHD,and BETHD lets see if that happens

This makes 7 total new logos added to the "Channels Now in HD" on Directv's website banner scrolling on top.

207 = ESPN News
257 = Chiller
290 = Disney East
292 = Toon Disney
329 = BET
333 = MTV2
606 = Outdoor Channel
along with the following local H/D's:
Louisville, KY, (64)
Cedar Rapids / Waterloo, IA, (87)
Paducah, KY / Cape Girardeau, MO, (79)
Wichita / Hutchinson, KS (69) will all be getting HD locals as of Feb 6th.

Omaha, NE (75) on Feb 13th
Lincoln / Hastings, NE (104) in early May 2008
NOTE all this is Rumor until it happens!

I thought ESPNews was going to launch in March, and don't you think ESPN would have mentioned something saying ESPNews in coming to HD

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
According to DBStalk.com there will be six HD channels being launched tomorrow, Disney, Toon Disney, MTV2HD, ChillerHD, OutdoorHD,and BETHD lets see if that happens

I couldn't find a thread for this on DBSTalk? Do you have a link?

Wish Fox News was added to the list!

i was just at dbstalk and what was reported was that someone noticed new hd channel logos had been added to the animated crawl space at the directv hd website. i didn't see anything definitive about those channels launching today.....someone speculated in a post that maybe they would be added today.

as far as i know, the 4 channels coming from disney: disney, disneytoon, abc family and espnnews aren't launching until march. don't know about outdoor channel, chiller and mtv2.

I did see some of those logos under the "coming soon". I don't see any of these channels added. Can somebody post the link that says there will be new channels today?

Only new channels today are HD LIL for a few more cities. I don't expect any national HD channels to be launched until D11 is in the air, but I hope I am wrong.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)