New HD channels in Sept?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Let your fingers do the talking

DIRECTV - E-mail Us

Select the Channel Lineup Request Menu option

I know that we all will get a copy n paste response but it helps alot if we let them know

I did as you said. Here is the generic response I got from DirecTV.......

"Thanks for writing and I understand how important HD channels to you.

I have verified that we offer Cinemax HD East, Cinemax HD West, HBO HD East and HBO HD West. For your best interest, I have forwarded your comments on to DIRECTV Management for review. Be assured that your feedback is important to us and we make changes based on viewer comments like yours.

And while we don't have plans to add American Movie Classics, Travel Channel, FOX News Channel in HD at this time, we're working to bring you even more HD channels in the near future. Stay tuned to directv.com/hd to keep up with the latest HD news.

Sincerely,

Lorrie R.
Employee ID 100198317
DIRECTV Customer Service"

I heard from a good source that on Monday D* is turning on Travel Channel HD PPV
as well as Fox News HD PPV :)

They can keep their PPV's! I know it's not D*'s fault, but I refuse to buy one since the 24 hour rule came into effect.

Yeah, this is kinda BS. Even satracers not commenting. Im starting to think the new guard has taken on the Charlie "we're negotiating firmly to save YOU money" lies.

do that many people really buy ppv? i don't think so:confused: do they? i don't!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)