New HD-DVR comes out (post what YOU were told)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
jabroni said:
I was told today that it is going to be Fall '06. Then she said possibly in September.

Doesn't matter to me as I am having Time Warner installed on the 31st of July and giving Directv the boot. I can get digital cable TV, Road Runner and digital phone and FOUR HD DVR's for 40 dollars less per month than I can with Direct. Direct is simply becoming a pig.

Wow, that's impressive. TWC would charge me about $170/month minimum. My cost for DTV + AT&T CallVantage + RR = $131/month.

TWC:

DigiPC 1000=$62
RR =$40
DigitalPhone=$40
4 DVR =$28
---------------------
Total =$170

DirecTV:

TotalChoice=$45
DVR =$6
3 Receivers=$15
RR =$40
AT&T CV =$25
--------------------
Total =$131

Ted

Last edited:
why ask when?
just wait it will be here before the 2010 winter Olympics
hd is nice but the programming is lacking even with dish and all the hd they have
if you sit down and watch hd only you're going to run out of things to watch by week 2 then you're just watching hd reruns for the longest while
I've had hd for about a year with dtv and bell it seems to me discovery has been stuck in a program loop FOREVER IMHO

Anyways lets all just sit and wait patiently dtv will let us know when the hr20-250 comes out
when ird is finally all out all were gonna do is nit and pick every detail of the ird and the well say its buggy and demand new software

sit back and relax soon enough it will be out
I for one am sorry to see Tivo and Dtv go separate ways
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)