NEW HD FOR SEPTEMBER

as a dedicated member of La Barra Brava (even though I now live in NV) and DC United supporter, I'm skipping out of work at 3 so I'll be home for the game well before it starts. I was thinking I was going to have to watch it on justin.tv or something, since the local sports bar is terrible and doesn't carry FSC.

A lot of bars don't carry it because that channel alone is at least $50 or more a month on a business account not that's if they are not charged by head count on the permit. We have one channels alone that's $300 and month, and now they group the 6 big games from the league has a PPV package for $3000 a year what a ripoff.

I, too, was VERY interested in this b/c the Seattle Sounders FC are playing on that channel tomorrow starting at 4:30pm PT. My first online CSR chat was miserable ("Sorry, that's an RSN and you're locked out of it..." :-\) but the second one said that, yes, the website:

DISH Network - Entertain - 1.888.825.2557

was up-to-date and that by 5:00pm MDT tomorrow (Wednesday) FSC and the rest should be ready to go. One would assume that at that point they'd also update channel 102 which currently says just the Tennis channel.

Now, hopefully the dish.sling.com will also be updated so that I can set it to start recording while I'm still at work (after it goes LIVE). If not, I'll miss the first half of the game before I can get home from work...

oddly enough, FSC was live in free preview when I got home today at 3pm pacific, 10 minutes to game time now, so glad I get to watch on a real TV for a change.

Recorded the game on FSC (go Sounders!) and will probably enjoy that station throughout the month. Nothing else in the Gold Pack is of real interest so I probably won't upgrade, but it was nice for that game (and one vs. Chivas USA later this month).

Also, FWIW, FSC 149 is now showing up just fine in dish.sling.com. And, at this very moment, I see they're showing a replay of the Sounders game :). Now only if FSC was in HD...

I forgot the SEC deal with ESPN started this year (though it was 2010), so I had to move up to Gold today for ESPNU (Auburn game Saturday). Sure would like to get this channel soon.

Recorded the game on FSC (go Sounders!) and will probably enjoy that station throughout the month. Nothing else in the Gold Pack is of real interest so I probably won't upgrade, but it was nice for that game (and one vs. Chivas USA later this month).

Also, FWIW, FSC 149 is now showing up just fine in dish.sling.com. And, at this very moment, I see they're showing a replay of the Sounders game :). Now only if FSC was in HD...

With the CONCACAF champions league, 5 of the last 6 DCU games have been on FSC, with even more to come, I just wish the preview had started earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)