New HD GUI

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm beginning to think that it's going by DMA's, there are 210 of them ...They usually just roll it from West to East, not by DMA... at this point, it doesn't look like there is an accurate schedule out there.

They rolled out your locals by DMA, other than that, it usually doesn't go by that.

Good to see Baltimore on the list - don't recall seeing them on there a short while back. Hope that's good news for us here in the DC area :)

I'm in Minneapolis and had direct installed on 12/16/11. Any idea when it's available in the twin cities? Anyway to get it now?

It showed up this morning in Southern Cal. It is going to take some getting used to. Like others have said, I wish I had a selection on the background color. I would have preferred a dark blue over the black. Too much contrast for my old eyes.

You can get it now if you force a download. Check out the post about D*'s CE program. The HD GUI is usually in the stream after 2 AM (Correct me if I am wrong on that, it used to be)

Depending on what time zone your in, I thought it turned out to be after 3 am Est till about 6 or 7 Est, while on Vacation, I have not had the computer on that early to verify that.

Directv national release

The new HD guide finally is here on denver .co.:) but where is pandora link?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)