New HD GUI

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Iceberg said:
yeah give it a day or so..thats what it took on mine to get everything back

Got it an hour ago ... love love the features; especially the recommendatons ... thanks again everyone ... happy holidays!!!!

I received a "tvmail" mesage on my receiver from Directv welcoming me to tnew guide. Problem is i have the old guide. Tried a restart, still get the old guide. Strangely after the restart my tvmail message is now gone.

I received a "tvmail" mesage on my receiver from Directv welcoming me to tnew guide. Problem is i have the old guide. Tried a restart, still get the old guide. Strangely after the restart my tvmail message is now gone.

yeah I saw that too....I laughed because my one R22 has a CE version and the other R22 has the SD guide

What is the national release software number for the HR24-500?

I have 0x57b but it is the CE i dowloaded in Nov and dont have pandora or youtube.

Is the national relase avail for download tonight?

What is the national release software number for the HR24-500?

I have 0x57b but it is the CE i dowloaded in Nov and dont have pandora or youtube.

Is the national relase avail for download tonight?

Have you done the IAMANEDGECUTTER search? That has gotten pandora and youtube for many of us.

No pandora on my unit. I am also missing file sharing in all three of my units.

Any ideas on how to get back.
I have reset already.

I have had the new guide for about 3 months. Ce download.

lern4483 said:
No pandora on my unit. I am also missing file sharing in all three of my units.

Any ideas on how to get back.
I have reset already.

I have had the new guide for about 3 months. Ce download.

Which CE version? I had anogher version before my latest upgrade and never got those either until now

Which CE version? I had anogher version before my latest upgrade and never got those either until now

Ox57B 12/7 downloaded last.

Ive had it since Nov CE. The latest download seems to have knocked out
some stuff.

Any tricks to get it back?
Force new download when available??

Ox57B 12/7 downloaded last.

Ive had it since Nov CE. The latest download seems to have knocked out
some stuff.

Any tricks to get it back?
Force new download when available??

You could, but if you find that you Force a d/l and its not the HD version, you'll go back to the NR, SD version.

Mine is still soooooo dam slow on only one of the 3

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Jimbo said:
You could, but if you find that you Force a d/l and its not the HD version, you'll go back to the NR, SD version.

Next Friday, do what I did ...force dl to return to SD, then force new dl for latest version of CE ... that fixed freezing issues as well as Extras

Next Friday, do what I did ...force dl to return to SD, then force new dl for latest version of CE ... that fixed freezing issues as well as Extras

Wat time friday???

Am back on SD 0x4DB til Friday and try my luck. This is just been done on one of my 3 HR24 that was running so dam slow with the HD Gui and got tired of it caz this particular unit is the one I use the most for Sports. Will try Force on Friday.. Hopefully it will be streaming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)