New HDTV Satellite location

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Nice response. Not that Charper1 needs defending, I am sure he can do that on his own, but your response is totally uncalled for. This would be a good time to apologize.

I wasnt the one posting wrong info. I don't apologize for posting true facts and correcting misinformation posted by others.

You must living in some parallel universe or be Charper's drinking buddy.

And you can start by apologizing to me for trying to correct Charper's bad info....but that's apologies will end.

Last edited:
I wasnt the one posting wrong info. I don't apologize for posting true facts and correcting misinformation posted by others.

You must living in some parallel universe or be Charper's drinking buddy.

And you can start by apologizing to me for trying to correct Charper's bad info....but that's apologies will end.

Where did he post wrong info? He said that the hd st games were on 101 and you agreed with him, see your post #13 "The number of HD games this year will be very limited as well, thus most likely they will also be on 101W when they actually happen." Then you accused him of posting wrong info in post #15 "So then why didn't you give him the CORRECT answer to the NFL ST HD location instead of saying they all came from 101W was wrong as is noted?" Then when he was confused, rightfully, as to what you were saying, you accused him of drinking! See post #19 "Never said I did - however Charper said that NFL ST HD came from 101W last season in post #12 which is incorrect - I gave the correct info in post #13 and then went into a drunken logic post in post #14 defending his incorrect response in post #12 - only to pass out a few more times after more drinks for his post #16." When I called you on your inappropriate behavior, you accused me of being his drinking buddy! See post# 21 "You must living in some parallel universe or be Charper's drinking buddy." For your information, I haven't had a drink in almost 31 years, so you are just a bit off in your assertion! Again, you should apologize for your childish behavior, to both of us.

Where did he post wrong info? He said that the hd st games were on 101 and you agreed with him, see your post #13 .

Guess you need glasses:

"Actually, all the SD and all but 3 HD Games of the NFL ST each week were on 101W"

So no, not all the ST HD Games were on 101W - and as CBS had a max of 3 and Fox 6, 33% were not on 101W.

Again, you should apologize for your childish behavior, to both of us.
You should learn to read and give me a big apology.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)