New Here

The Other Satellite Guy

Original poster
Jun 10, 2005
Hey everyone. I just found the site... I hope to learn more. I am currently just getting into the business.. My brother in law is an installer. I am working with him right now. He is through a local company that just got started.. Currently subbing for RBC communications..

We have many problems on site. Of which i don't know how to fix.

Perhaps when i get done going through the old posts i can find some answers to the issues we have had.

Oh, the name is an inside joke between me and my brother in law.

Hope to learn and glad to be here...

Welcome. This is a great site with lots of technicians willing to share their knowledge. Ask questions and you will get plenty of answers, many of them correct. I have learned a lot just by lurking.

welcome to satguys, its a great place to be, in fact I just told my installer to come here, as I knew more then him :) he told me I should get into the install business

DTVSatman said:
Welcome. This is a great site with lots of technicians willing to share their knowledge. Ask questions and you will get plenty of answers, many of them correct. I have learned a lot just by lurking.

Yep, it seems in every post, no matter what one person says, someone else will post a contradiction to it. But either way, you will learn alot here. By far the best resource out there IMHO. Of course, once you find the value in the site you can always become a supporter. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts