New TiVo Interface sucks

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Yeah, I accepted this update and one of my boxes a year ago and regretted it soon afterwards, and never upgraded my other Tivos. I moved to a U-Verse neighborhood a few months ago, so all my Tivos are packed-away hoping for a traditional cable TV provide to offer service in the new subdivision. The streaming services are okay, but they're no substitute for Tivo. I don't know anyone who likes the new User Interface.

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Yeah, I accepted this update and one of my boxes a year ago and regretted it soon afterwards, and never upgraded my other Tivos. I moved to a U-Verse neighborhood a few months ago, so all my Tivos are packed-away hoping for a traditional cable TV provide to offer service in the new subdivision. The streaming services are okay, but they're no substitute for Tivo. I don't know anyone who likes the new User Interface.

I got Hydra when it was in beta and haven’t turned back. Like it much better than the old UI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Rey

Tampa8

Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
I never changed to Hydra for a big reason because it doesn't (or didn't) have the Tivo Live Guide a favorite feature of mine. There are other things I could probably get used to but why bother, I'm fine with the existing UI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts