New HR-20 DVR 19.99 From Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I keep wavering. I want to try to get in on this deal - even though I've only had my "free" HD-Tivo for a couple months. The OTA issue kind of bothers me - have to decide how much I care.

Plus, I have to deal with the family have to learn a new DVR, which will be hell. And it's not the 6 year old I'm worried about. :D But since the writing's on the wall, I guess I'm going to have to deal with that eventually regardless...

Im also on the fence. I like my HR10 which I got for free a couple of months ago. I was told they would replace it for free when the HR20's became available. Maybe I'll try but I also want to keep the HR10, and just move it to a bedroom.

After reading this today, I called retention today(twice actually). I have been a customer for 8+ years and I am currently under a 2yr committment.

The best deal I got was $99.95 for the HR20 + $19.95 S/H, but the AT9 dish installed, and additional multi-switch installed(this will make 4 DVR's in my house), & I keep my H10(which I was told will be replaced for free when Mpeg4 is available in my area).

As I was finishing up the conversation, the CSR asked if I had movie channels. I replied no, so she said she would give me 3 free months of starz and showtime also.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)