New HR10-250 Help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

johnml

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2006
fort lauderdale
i just had a HR10-250 installed Friday. it seems to have a quirk :confused: TIVO seems to record programs that i didn't choose, it picks random programs and channels with no rhyme or reason. I'm not sure how to fix this ? when i go to the TIVO suggestions, it has about 6 pages of programs that i definitely choose and don't know how to delete them. any ideas ? i have a regular TIVO and never had this problem with that one. also when i see the red record light on i hit the list button to see what it is then ill stop the recording and it automatically deletes itself. I'm really not sure how this happened, its not like i hit the thumbs up or down on any programs - How can i stop this - any suggestions (please):confused:

I believe that somewhere in the pages of the recording preferences, there is a place to turn "tivo suggestions" off. Just not sure how to navigate to get there.

johnml said:
i just had a HR10-250 installed Friday. it seems to have a quirk :confused: TIVO seems to record programs that i didn't choose, it picks random programs and channels with no rhyme or reason. I'm not sure how to fix this ? when i go to the TIVO suggestions, it has about 6 pages of programs that i definitely choose and don't know how to delete them. any ideas ? i have a regular TIVO and never had this problem with that one. also when i see the red record light on i hit the list button to see what it is then ill stop the recording and it automatically deletes itself. I'm really not sure how this happened, its not like i hit the thumbs up or down on any programs - How can i stop this - any suggestions (please):confused:
To stop the "random" recordings, use the DirecTV Central buttom. Select "Messages and Setup" then Select "Settings" then select "Tivo Suggestions" You will have the "yes-no" option to record Tivo suggestions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts