New HR24, set to 'First run only', recording repeats

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nmg222

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
Leesburg, VA
I am having an issue with a new HR24. Got the new receiver about a week ago and set all of my season pasess to 'First Run Only' and it is recording all of the repeats. Interestingly, only the new box is doing that. The box that had all of the season passes, moved to the basement, is recording correctly. Shouldn't it go by 'Original air date' which is listed with each program?

If guide data is wrong, it will record a few of them like that. Whenever Ive deleted a cable network series link in the past, like say Hoarders, then added it back, it would get a couple the first week or so that were old.

The guide data appears correct in that the original air date is in the past. This is happening for all stations, network and cable.

That was just an example. Look, give it a week to 10 days and it'll stop. It's happened to me EVERY time I deleted then re added a series link or got a new box. Some shows do it, some dont.

Ive never had the problem, and I record a lot of crap every week. Only times Ive seen it is on stuff like Bill Oreilley and Cops. It'l record every damn one of those, and thats when you create a manual. Stuff from American Chopper, to Hoarders, to CSI, to Sons of Anarchy, to Ax Men... No problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)