New HTC Evo Shift 4G

Awesome! This is what I've been waiting for! I love the Evo like you wouldn't believe but it's starting to feel old. I can't wait for its successor to come out. But this thing better not have a physical keyboard. Kinda disappointed in the name though, Evo Shift sounds lame. They should have kept the original Evo codename, Supersonic.

I've heard it is going to have a keyboard since people want a keyboard. I am glad that Sprint did listen to their customers about keyboards with the Samsung Epic. I'm sure HTC wants a piece of the pie with a nice android phone with a keyboard. I always said, the Evo with the TP2 keyboard would have been an awesome phone, Samsung came in and took those dollars from HTC. The Swype is cute but only goes so far when you are trying to type out more than 10-15 words.

Looks kinda ugly compared to the original EVO.. at least seeing the Youtube video

I've heard it is going to have a keyboard since people want a keyboard. I am glad that Sprint did listen to their customers about keyboards with the Samsung Epic. I'm sure HTC wants a piece of the pie with a nice android phone with a keyboard. I always said, the Evo with the TP2 keyboard would have been an awesome phone, Samsung came in and took those dollars from HTC. The Swype is cute but only goes so far when you are trying to type out more than 10-15 words.

Had the EVO had a keyboard, I would have bought it right away, I held out so I could get one with a keyboard.
I would have rather had a HTC, but I like my Samsung very well as well.

Looks kinda ugly compared to the original EVO.. at least seeing the Youtube video

There is no video or image anywhere of the HTC Evo Shift. What is shown in the video is a demo of the HTC Shift tablet, not a phone. The HTC Shift tablet never made it to production and ran Windows.

Here is a possible image of the EVO Shift and says that it will be smaller then the EVO and EPIC as far as the screen size is concern. Word on the street is that it will be out the first/second week of January 2011.

HTC-Evo-Shift-4G.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)