New Important Charlie Chat Tonight?

Scroll

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
I was browsing the Dish forums and saw that some big announcement may be made tonight. Given our situation, I'm wondering if life after Sky Angel will be among the topics?

And be forewarned! You probably don't want the kiddies watching. Perhaps you may even want to record and skip forward. Why?

http://www.satelliteguys.us/images/specialguest.jpg

You either understand my caution or you don't. ;)

:D

There will be no announcement. The Charlie Chats are useless. I've seen enough to know. Its mainly fluff.

Typical Charlie Chat
-Charlie says hi
-they are adding locals to burnt cactus, NM
-they added some international channel in fufu mogo language
-they show all the PPV previews for sporting events
-special guest
-couple slam dunk e-mails
thats it

the "big announcement" might be sci-fi HD but probably nothing on SA

they still don't have locals up in burnt cactus? dang, i was planning to "move" there.

Iceberg....

You forgot Credit Card Autopay. :)

If you are going to watch then join us in our chat room where we have a good time. However if you have something better to do then do it, after all a wasted hour of your life is one hour you can't get back.

If anything important is said you can bet our recap will mention it. :D

Who knows if it will make a difference, but it will be fun trying. :)

BTW just got the special TOLL FREE number working for the "Scottie Chat" tonight for you guys to call in. :)

Look forward to talking with you guys tonight. :D :D

I would think that getting SciFi in HD finally would be big news! Especially if it happens before Battlestar Galactica's new season starts!

Well I'm glad I watched last night. While it's true there was no talk of SA, though I DID get on the edge of my chair when a caller from Satellite Guys came on :D I learned some things that posters on the regular Dish boards probably already knew but was either new to me or at least clarified a few things.

I didn't know that Dish would be offering a digital OTA tuner for the amount of that Federal voucher. It kills me because here it is March and nobody around here has anything for the voucher amount and the vouchers I hear are only good for 3 months. But Dish won't even have their box out until like June. So it's still really too early for me to nab the voucher for the spare TV. I'm just glad I couldn't get into the website on the 1st day and decided to wait!

I'd almost be convinced to go with the HD only pak but I'm still weighing my other options but don't want to go off topic with specific concerns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts