Since time change SA is behind one hour!

I can't figure it out, it seems differant on differant stations.

Ken

I'm in California, but all times are Eastern. My box did not set the time forward. That is not the only issue:

-- Things that are supposed to be on at 21:00 (why are they using military time anyway? Or is that because the NeuLion company is in China?) are on at 20:00, so I miss the program. Guh. Even worse today with the time off.
-- I'll see things that should be on now and are not, because times are off and way off on some stations.
-- This is problem for going back and watching something earlier. Tried to watch Turning Point with Dr. Jeremiah and had to go choose a different show to get it.

Also, any reason why you can go back 48 hrs on TV, but not radio. Any reason why? With these time issues, I have missed Grace To You Weekend all weekend and want to listen to it. And, GTY during the week is on when I'm at work. It would be nice to have this available.

Service is not too bad so far. But, these bugs are an annoyance. Would love to see more channels offered and would love more Christian films available on VOD.

You can get all the Grace to You broadcasts at oneplace.com and listen/watch whenever you want.

The reason radio stations can't go back 48 hours is that the technology is continuous streaming -- a different technology than is used for the TV broadcasts. I spent a bit of time searching Sky Angel's on-line guide for my favorite radio programs, then made a reference on my computer (I used ListPro, but it could be a Word document) that will help me find them at different times of day on different channels if I miss my "usual" time. Lots of work, yes, but worth the one-time investment of effort to help me get better use of Sky Angel programming.

The time display is confusing. Let me suggest you just go to the on-line Sky Angel program guide, change it to your own time zone, then reference that through the day to check what's on. You can also create a personalized program guide at the Sky Angel website that displays only the channels you choose, in your time zone and in the order you choose. You have to register and log-in to use that feature. I open my personalized guide, then minimize it on my computer so I can pop it up to decide what I want to watch next.

Last edited:
I know about OnePlace. However, if I'm playing a game or whatever else, it's hard to hear Internet radio. Still, hopefully they will get some of the radio broadcasters in an on demand setup. Like I said elsewhere, Salem Communication would be wise to put One Place into the On Demand section of SkyAngel. And, as I also said elsewhere, it's time for The Master's College to begin a broadcast service of its own -- like Liberty Channel -- and put it on SkyAngel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)