Skyangel satellie service is gone

kshavo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 20, 2007
It ended yesterday. I still get 3ABN though. Time to remove the reciver from the entertainment center. Is a DN 311 reciever worth anything? Maybe I'll sell it on ebay.

Ken

No, it just ended. The mailing I got said it would end on the 31st.

Skyangel told me a few months ago that it could end at any time. Is it differant for everyone?

Ken

One of the last mailings said it would end on 3/31 so you SHOULD still have service

Can anyone else confirm that their access is gone and if they were Lifetime or monthly and no other programming?

I am still receiving all of mine. But I added Dish Family this month. I wasn't going to, but I thought I would give them 1 last chance even though no conversion deals appeared to be coming and because I haven't been able to install my FTA dish yet.

I was just about ready to eat the $5 fee and cancel it tonight but when I looked at my account it said I was "In Transition" and I came here to see if anyone had posted about it.

And this possible outcome is partly the reason I decided to give Dish a shot. I figured that if I added Family prior to shutdown I just might get to keep my SA channels a little longer, if nothing else. So if it is indeed true that SA only service is now ended it looks like I may have guessed right.

Now based upon the assumption that SA only subs are indeed gone now, I wonder if NEW Dish Family subs will get the SA pak? I'm thinking no, at least until 4/1. And who knows how long it might continue, especially if Dish never officially adds them to the Family lineup?

I'm waiting anxiously to see how this plays out. Shouldn't be much longer now!

still have service

sky angel lifetime only sub, still have service as of 2:51 am central

I am a yearly subscriber to Sky Angel and just spoke with a sky angel rep on Friday and she did a future cancelation for 3/31. I am currently still getting service as of 9:55 am Eastern time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts