New install, having troubles

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
And everything is working!

Last time I was home I had hooked the Super Joey up in the basement and got it to pass a check switch. I sent JasonS a message on here and asked him to rehit it while I was at work and see if it would activate. Got home and sure enough, it was working.

So my next step in checking cabling I moved the regular Joey to the Living Room (where the Super Joey was at) and connected the Super Joey in the kitchen. Still working! From there it was an easy fix because the coax cables run from the basement, through the living room, and then on to the kitchen. So all I had to do was switch the kitchen and living room cables, then reconnect the Super Joey in the living room, and all is good!

Big thank you to JasonS, ggw2000, and everyone else in this thread! You guys really helped me work through a very frustrating problem!

Glad you got it working!! Electronics can be so much fun :)... Enjoy your new setup...
Gerry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)