New install HR20-700 and 5LNB dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigdanjr

Original poster
Oct 30, 2006
I just had the new hr20-700 and 5LNB dish installed on Saturday 10/28/2006 in Monmouth County,NJ. The installer did a good job, removed my old dish installed the new dish. I also had him use the the Zinwell WB68 multiswitch I bought on ebay. It was very cloudy on Saturday in NJ. Most of my signals are great. The 101 are almost all between 92 - 96 on average. But a couple of the transponders on the other stats are 0.
I seem to be getting all the channels. But after reading the other posts I am wondering if I should call them back to fine tune the other stats.
He also coupled the two exisiting wires from my old dual lnb 18" dish. I just wrapped the connection in electrical tape so it wouldn't get wet.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Normally the installer supplies the WB68. You might get credit with D* if you tell them you bought your own.

Some of the transponders are spot beamed to areas other than yours, so it is normal for some to be 0 or very low.

paulman182,
Thanks for the information. Since I am having no problems getting the channels, I will leave well enough alone. I have the D* insurance coverage and I believe they will realign the dish for free if there is a problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts