New IPODS coming!

I am actually typing this on a 16GB iPod Touch which I picked up today.

I was kind of surprised to see them in stores already!

i just finished transforing my music and video to the new unit. I also really like the wifi and web browser. SatelliteGuys actually looks good on it in non PDA mode.

i just finished transfering my music and video to the new unit. I also really like the wifi and web browser. SatelliteGuys actually looks good on it in non PDA mode.

Cool. You need to write a review. I am curious about the picture quality of video on it; given some of the reports I have seen that the screen is inferior to the iPhone's.

The video seems a little more washed out then the IPHONE.

However still looking decent, better then the screen on my 6800.

Typing take a lot to get use to though. :D

Can't wait to see what you think of it Scott. I am on the fence right now on if I am going to get one.

i just finished transforing my music and video to the new unit. I also really like the wifi and web browser. SatelliteGuys actually looks good on it in non PDA mode.

The wife just picked me up a iPod touch for my bray. So far it has been better than expected. The keyboard is the only thing that takes time getting used to.

I ordered an ipod nano (new one) for my son's 10th birthday. It arrived today. I have until Tuesday to get it charged and load it up with stuff for him. I will try to do a review of it, using my ipod video 30GB for comparison, when I get a chance. First thought: when they say nano, they mean nano, it is small. Looks cool, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts