New Jersey Devils Game Tonight

JayPSU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2006
Westerville, Ohio
Oh you gotta love this. The Devils game is in HD on HDNet but it's blacked out and because there is no NY sports in HD, we're stuck having to watch it in SD. This is one of my few complaints about Dish, but still I'm mad!

I was just about to tell you to complain to the NHL until I realized that you're in Ohio. That is strange. I'll have to check it out when I get home . . . or I could just watch the penguins feed in HD on CI.

watching devils/flyers game via hdnet on dish in MN!

i was under impression ish or hdnet blackout games in home market only

well this was proved wrong for me last saturday
wild vs. coyotes in glendale az on hdnet

the game was blacked out for me last saturday wild were away team, no tv at all in mn market for that game
ish did however show the replay

but heres where it gets weird

the game was not blacked out on directv and i was able to watch live on dtv

when using same address for both services,
how does one blackout and not the other?

jaypsu not meaning hijack but i think our ?'s are very similar

i realize this ia a dish hd forum

Why is it blacked out in Ohio?

I'll bet the feed is being provided by FSNY. If HDNet provided their own crew and eqiupment, I would bet it could be in HD but blacked out in NY of course.

Islanders vs Washington via Washington feed is going through but not to NY people. NY is seeing that on an ALT FSN channel in SD.

I don't see Rangers at Atlanta in HD anywhere. Is it? MSG in NY in SD Only. There looks like there is room for lots more games as many channels are not active.

Dish better just get a deal done soon. It's now affecting the value of their national packages. CI and coming soon LP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts