New Lineup Coming May 4th!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
All my presets on my XM unit in mychevy silverado had the correct channel associated with the old number. I just had to hold down the button to have it learn the ne channel number.

All my presets on my XM unit in mychevy silverado had the correct channel associated with the old number. I just had to hold down the button to have it learn the ne channel number.

Killed my radio dead at 9pm west coast. Won't Power up or anything! Total Brick

Just switched on Sirius on my A/V Receiver. I turned it off the other day on Channel 197, The Virus. Turned it on now and it was on 206. I don't use favorites so I can't comment on that. I'm liking the new line up except it sucks the Best of XM channels are at the end, not mixed into their appropriate categories.

What sucks is that the MLB channel is no longer with the MLB game mix channels. It made more sense to keep it next to the mix channels

I like the changes. Things are grouped together better. We'll see if it makes it any easier to find a basketball game next season. Also happy that NPR got more bandwidth on Sirius. We also got BBC World Service. Lynn Samuels is gone from the Left channel, which is good for everyone.

On my 2011 Ford Fusion I had to reset my presets. On the Starmate in my Wife's car, it seems to have followed the renumber.

Interesting

XM user here, this morning I was on ESPN Radio channel 140 on my preset, but the radio said 84, so the preset although on the wrong number, found the right channel.

It was mentioned in the thread that the presets would move. I don't know why a few radios hada glitch with that.

Maybe XM modules updated presets most of the time and fewer Sirius modules? THe sirius modules in Mercedes seemed not to update.

isaacmorseMI said:
One last minute change as EnLighten gains a temporary reprieve from its move to Internet Only status. The channel will remain on the Channel 18 slot reserved for Limited Engagement channels.

New SiriusXM Channel Lineup – RadioInsight

Enlighten is indeed there on Channel 18 but the program info is all messed up. We just switched our service back on in April just to get Enlighten (living in a major market and rarely driving outside it provides sufficient programming options for most genre, albeit with more commercials) so the day it disappears from our radio is the day our subscription disappears from Sirius/XM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)