New "loop" on the DishHD Demo Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's an informative 6-7 minute loop that talks about how HDTV is gaining popularity, gives a quick overview of the available DishHD channels, shows the equipment (ViP 211 and ViP 622 receivers), then shows about 15-20 second snippets of the programming on each channels and the VOOM bundle, even mentions HD LIL and DD5.1 being available.

Like I said, it's informative and very well done IMO. I will assume the folks at Rainbow Media put this one together. There are a few bikini clad babes shown with HDNet, but nothing extreme. Sure beats the old Dish 6000 loop.

Last edited:
riffjim4069 said:
It's an informative 6-7 minute loop that talks about how HDTV is gaining popularity, gives a quick overview of the available DishHD channels, shows the equipment (ViP 211 and ViP 622 receivers), then shows about 15-20 second snippets of the programming on each channels and the VOOM bundle, even mentions HD LIL and DD5.1 being available.

Like I said, it's informative and very well done IMO. I will assume the folks at Rainbow Media put this one together. There are a few bikini clad babes shown with HDNet, but nothing extreme. Sure beats the old Dish 6000 loop.
Thanks for the info... :)

I do not have a 9443 channel in my all channels list. How are you getting it off of 61.5 or 129. I;m on 129 and 9443 would be between starz and hbo.

I'll have to check out the new demo. I had my system set up for 61.5 since I had a distant CBS waiver already from my local affiliate but E* has refused to activate it any way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts