New "loop" on the DishHD Demo Channel

It's an informative 6-7 minute loop that talks about how HDTV is gaining popularity, gives a quick overview of the available DishHD channels, shows the equipment (ViP 211 and ViP 622 receivers), then shows about 15-20 second snippets of the programming on each channels and the VOOM bundle, even mentions HD LIL and DD5.1 being available.

Like I said, it's informative and very well done IMO. I will assume the folks at Rainbow Media put this one together. There are a few bikini clad babes shown with HDNet, but nothing extreme. Sure beats the old Dish 6000 loop.

Last edited:
riffjim4069 said:
It's an informative 6-7 minute loop that talks about how HDTV is gaining popularity, gives a quick overview of the available DishHD channels, shows the equipment (ViP 211 and ViP 622 receivers), then shows about 15-20 second snippets of the programming on each channels and the VOOM bundle, even mentions HD LIL and DD5.1 being available.

Like I said, it's informative and very well done IMO. I will assume the folks at Rainbow Media put this one together. There are a few bikini clad babes shown with HDNet, but nothing extreme. Sure beats the old Dish 6000 loop.
Thanks for the info... :)

I do not have a 9443 channel in my all channels list. How are you getting it off of 61.5 or 129. I;m on 129 and 9443 would be between starz and hbo.

I'll have to check out the new demo. I had my system set up for 61.5 since I had a distant CBS waiver already from my local affiliate but E* has refused to activate it any way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)