New member - D* Second (Cottage) location. Help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Browz6000

Original poster
Oct 21, 2018
Grand Rapids MI
Primary residence setup has HDDVR Whole Home network share all rooms setup. Question, cottage location has an active H25/500 am I able to connect to primary dvr for access to recording list over internet or am I held to adding second dvr to cottage. Have not hooked up a DECA didn't think that would help. One account 2 satellites.

Thank you in advance!

Not sure if I am following what your wanting to do here ...
You have service at your Home AND the Cottage already, are you trying to watch recording from home at the Cottage ... Is that what your asking ?

If so, the only way I know to do that would be to use the D* app and access your DVR from that .... but that all works off the Mobile app set up ...

If your asking about adding a DVR to the cottage, yes, you could do that by adding a HD DVR at the cottage, or if you already have one at home that doesn't get used much, you could take it there and use it.

Really unclear what your wanting to do for sure.

If a Mod would move this to the D* section, you will get more replies.

:welcome to Satelliteguys Browz6000!

AFAIK, your H25 has to be physically connected to a dvr in order to share a play list or record from the H25 unless you use the app like Jimbo suggested.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts