New Music video channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
THECOOLTV has launched on Milwaukee's 4.3. I put up my new OTA DX antenna yesterday. It's kicking butt for 90 miles away. Reminds me of the Tube. Does anyone know if its on satellite anywhere? May be a replacement for Retro Jams.

Attachments

• 4.3 cool tv.jpg
    4.3 cool tv.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 4.3 cool tv 1.jpg
    4.3 cool tv 1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 139
  • DXSTACK.jpg
    DXSTACK.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 152
Well I emailed them and asked if it is in their plans to broadcast via satellite anytime soon. I'll let you all know what they say!

They have a server based at every station. No satellite feeds. No two stations are playing the same video at any time either.

It reminds me of "The Box" music video service that was available many years ago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ7ZD7UlZA"]YouTube - The Box Promo- 1999[/ame]

THECOOLTV has launched on Milwaukee's 4.3. I put up my new OTA DX antenna yesterday. It's kicking butt for 90 miles away. .

How are you combining the two antennas? I've tried combining two (4228 & 4221, tied together), but due to multipath, a weak signal is delayed into the second antenna, thus cancelling out or causing some interference to the "main pointing" antenna.

How are you combining the two antennas? I've tried combining two (4228 & 4221, tied together), but due to multipath, a weak signal is delayed into the second antenna, thus cancelling out or causing some interference to the "main pointing" antenna.

I use a high isolation 90db A/B/C switch. A is South Bend, B is Chicago, C is Milwaukee. You can't just mix antenna's together in different directions without expecting some kind of multipath from the antenna pointing in another direction.

Here's info about my antennas:

TvroPro Electronic Lab

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts