New name for 4DTV for 2011?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think it already has a name. "HITS-2-HOME" or "HITS2HOME".

As SRL is calling it "410/H2H Services"

How about HITS TV? Simple, catchy and it makes reference to HITS2HOME.

We should all decide on a name so that marketing materials and a website can be produced. This will make it easier to market this service.

If HITS is owned by Comcast I'd say "Comcast Direct" but one is not dealing directly with Comcast so that really would not work.

Hits2Home has been used right along may as well just stay with that. Marketing would have to be based on No Contracts, No rain fade, Pay as you go. If they can add more basic cable channels they will have a winning hand to compete against pizza .

Hits2Home has been used right along may as well just stay with that. Marketing would have to be based on No Contracts, No rain fade, Pay as you go. If they can add more basic cable channels they will have a winning hand to compete against pizza .

Depends if Comcast takes charge in marketing and branding efforts. I assume HITS2HOME is registered as one of their trademarks so it would be unwise of anyone else making use of it. Also, a new brand would have a better impact when promoted as most people are more curious about new services entering into the marketplace.

Just kinda stick to the way it was and sounds!

I have "afford D TV" (a 4DTV) and it receives super great picture and the channels I want without the overpriced charlie contracts!!! :facepalm

Just kinda stick to the way it was and sounds!

I have "afford D TV" (a 4DTV) and it receives super great picture and the channels I want without the overpriced charlie contracts!!! :facepalm

Is 4DTV still registered as a Motorola trademark? If so, can we still use it? We have to make sure that the name used does not cause any legal issues down the road.

Any other name suggestions? If not, let's have a vote on the names suggested so far.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)