New NASCAR web page

Yeah I know.

I wish they had a 24/7 NASCAR channel like some of the other sports.

NASCAR is in a funk. If you listen to the NASCAR Channel on SSR/XMSR, its just doom and gloom all the time. The web page stinks.

As to TV, SPEED was supposed to be "the NASCAR channel". Now its just hot rod shows and infomercials. There remains a market for a "general" auto racing news show (everything except NASCAR) and a NASCAR auto racing news show, on a daily basis in season.

NASCAR is in a funk. If you listen to the NASCAR Channel on SSR/XMSR, its just doom and gloom all the time. The web page stinks.

As to TV, SPEED was supposed to be "the NASCAR channel". Now its just hot rod shows and infomercials. There remains a market for a "general" auto racing news show (everything except NASCAR) and a NASCAR auto racing news show, on a daily basis in season.

I think you'll see more NASCAR programming on Speed once "SpeedWeek" gets here.

I use to listen to CBL "Dialed In" on XM and haven't upgraded yet to the expanded package .... I'm hoping that Dialed In is on the new stuff.

Jimbo

They just added Dialed In the the NASCAR Channel. IMHO, SSR is doing a little better with the sport than XM did. XM was just Lang and reruns of old races, while SSR has original talk all day.

Its just that 80 to 90% of the talk, Lang excepted, is either doom and gloom or some yahoo calling in with "it sure was good when Richard and David was racin'"

They just added Dialed In the the NASCAR Channel. IMHO, SSR is doing a little better with the sport than XM did. XM was just Lang and reruns of old races, while SSR has original talk all day.

Its just that 80 to 90% of the talk, Lang excepted, is either doom and gloom or some yahoo calling in with "it sure was good when Richard and David was racin'"

I really like Claire, seeing she is on now I will probably upgrade Speedweek week :)

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts