New Newbie To This Great Forum! Pics of noob farm inside!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

AmericanZ28

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
Central California
Hey all! I've been trolling around your website for some time now just trying to expand my knowledge. You all seem like a good bunch so I decided to register.

My name is Tony, and I reside in the great state of California. Central California to be exact. Im in my mid 20's and I've been into the hobbie for about 2 years now, but have just recently become more interested in expanding my channel lineup.

Anyways, heres a few pictures of my satellites. The only channels Ive managed to get were the ones on Galaxy 19 with the 90cm, and 4 KU channels from Galaxy 26, also with the GEOsat 90. 90cm and C-Band Conical Scalar dont work too well for C-Band, but still managed to get about 8 channels from Satmex 6. The prime focus dish is new to me, and I haven't had any luck with it, but that subjects for another thread. Enjoy.....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC00140.jpg
    DSC00140.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC00141.jpg
    DSC00141.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC00142.jpg
    DSC00142.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC00153.jpg
    DSC00153.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC00155.jpg
    DSC00155.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC00158.jpg
    DSC00158.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 183
Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome to Satelliteguys!

Great looking farm and congrats on catching some C-Band with a 90cm! Did you observe if performance was increased or decreased with an adjustment or the removal of the scaler?

welcome :wave

I made your pics thumbnails since we still have a fair amount of folks here on dial up ;)
They can click on the pics and see the larger versions

Did you observe if performance was increased or decreased with an adjustment or the removal of the scaler?

Thank you all for the warm welcome! How can I post pictures as thumbnails?

Yes, I tried removing the scalar and the quality went right down to zero without it. The position you see in the picture gave me the best signal. It was a very touchy adjustment.

Does SatAV still sell prime focus dishes? I just love the color and quality of your stuff! Nothing else out there like it, as far as the 90cm goes! If you guys made a 5 footer, or even 6 foot prime focus panel dish, Id buy one for myself and all my family members!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)