New nickname for the Hopper with Sling

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I'm watching the retailer chat and one of the Dish guys mixes up his words and calls the Hopper with Sling, the Slopper. Made me laugh pretty good and thought you guys would find it humerous too.

Yeah that's pretty funny. I wonder if it will stick? I personally favor Slingloaded Hopper, or even Hopper Mk.2, to Hopper with Sling. :p

As soon as I read the thread title and before I opened the thread, I came up with Slopper too. :)

If you recall, I was one of the first to coin "Flopper"...good thing that didn't reflect reality.

I saw someone on here call it Slopper, forget who... Personally I prefer Hopper 2 (even though it's more like Hopper 1.5.)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

hehehe Introducing the Slopper!!I personally prefer Hopper 2 There have been a couple of times that I called the Hopper the Whopper.I'll have cheese with my Hopper hold the onions!

How about " not the 922 " or the "922 that realy works like advertised"?

I think it should be named "Soon".

That would be more appropriate for Dish as a whole according to everyone here. LOL. The Hopper itself has been pretty good at keeping things up to date and being on time, other than the OTA module.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts