New Orleans Hd Locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

nobra81

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 12, 2004
Does anyone know when Nola is scheduled to receive the hd locals? I don't see them listed anymore. Might have something to do with Katrania.

Thanks
Steve

nobra81 said:
Does anyone know when Nola is scheduled to receive the hd locals? I don't see them listed anymore. Might have something to do with Katrania.

Thanks
Steve

I would imagine our area went way down on the to do list for HD locals after Katrina. I get the locals in HD using an old but large 50's style antenna. The key is it has a large UHF section. Don't let them sell you some high priced "HD antenna" especially if you have one of the old regular antennas I described. Also I live on the Northshore and I have to use an amp to bring them in. I got it from Radio Shack for about 60.00 bucks.

nobra81 said:
Does anyone know when Nola is scheduled to receive the hd locals?
Probably about the time Little Rock gets HD locals, since NOLA and LRAR DMAs are comparable in size now.

Get a CM 4228 antenna, put it on a decent outdoor mast and watch NOLA and BR in HD for free, and in much higher HD quality than you'll ever see on D*.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)