New Owner AZ Box Premium HD Plus

Gordon Corbett

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 27, 2009
South-Coastal Oregon
Dear ALL,

Please disregard this message's prior content. The impasse I had reached was largely of my own doing. White man have egg on face.

As I said in that earlier content, I have bought an AZ Box Premium HD Plus, but was encountering severe trouble. Last night, my lady suggested that I try leaving "TV" checked. I had been leaving it unchecked because of the box's inclusion of "FTA." I figured that if I left FTA checked, and unchecked the others, the machine would detect channels and add them to the channel-list.

Wrong.

Then, recalling her suggestion, today I decided to leave "TV" checked, figuring that I had nothing to lose. Bingo! "TV Services" began listing channels from that satellite. Leaving "TV" unchecked while scanning other satellites resulted identically.

Now, I need to know how to sort channels. When I press "OK," the chart displaying channels appears. At the top left, "ALL" is highlighted in blue. I want to move that highlighting to the right so that the channels displayed will be segregated in their respective satellites.

Please tell me how I might do this.

And, thanks, in advance.

Gordon

Last edited:
After hitting OK to get channel list,press EXIT and arrow over to Satellite,scroll to sat you want,hit OK, and channel list for that sat will appear.While in that screen you can also sort channels by transponder,name,etc,by using the colored buttons.Note that I have an Ultra but I think they all work pretty much the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts