Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Coming Soon: Titanium Satellite C1-PLL C-Band Phase Lock Loop LNBF

Titanium_C1-PLL_5.jpg Titanium_C1-PLL_1.jpg

Titanium Satellite proudly introduces the upcoming release of the C1-PLL Phase Lock Loop C-Band LNBF. The C1-PLL is the World's first PLL type C-band LNBF. The C1-PLL offers the simplicity of voltage controlled polarity selection with exceptional performance and stability required for reliable reception of S2, high FEC and narrow bandwidth satellite transponders.

This innovative single output model is developed using the latest PLL chipsets with a balance of gain, isolation, stability and amplification to produce a Phase Look Loop C-Band LNBF that outperforms all other C-Band LNBFs. All Titanium Satellite products are factory line tested multiple times to assure specification compliance and performance. In addition, all products are inspected by an independent third party service to insure complete manufacturing and performance compliance. Any product found not to meet our exacting "A" grade requirements is either reworked and certified to "A" grade performance or destroyed. Unlike competitors, there is no 2nd market for "B" grade Titanium products!

Titanium_C1-PLL_2.jpg

We have all heard the comment, "Looks Aren't Everything". This statement is so true! The C1-PLL with the heavy cast aluminum mass and thick wall housing sports a glossy snow white color protective finish. This attractive finish with offsetting cool grey and black hardware not only looks great, but it also reduces overheating when exposed to direct sunlight. The natural color aluminum cooling fins also assist in dissipating heat from the electronics and body mass resulting in a lower operating temperature with increased performance.

Titanium_C1-PLL_4.jpg

The craftsmanship, quality components and innovative design make the C1-PLL superior to any C-band LNBF available on the market. The C1-PLL is provided with a secure fitting, Royal Blue color feedhorn cover, dielectric slab insert for circular C-band reception and mounting hardware. The included universal flat type three ring scalar is tapped for mounting on button hook, three and four leg prime focus dish designs. An optional Titanium CS1 conical type scalar with a universal 68mm clamp is available for offset design dish mounting. All Titanium hardware is secured with the provided Allen Head type screws and key tool.

CS1_Sky.jpeg

Titanium Satellite also introduces to C-band LNBF production the waterproof, 3GHz, blue-insert, F-fitting coax connection. After noting the cheap coax connections used on several competitor C-band LNBFs which had clinch point damage after only a few insertions, we requested the manufacturer to source a component upgrade to a 3GHz fitting. Yes, the upgraded fitting costs 10 cents more, but why go cheap? :)

Titanium_C1-PLL_3.jpg

While a traditional corotor design with the mechanical polarity controller provides increased performance and fine-tuning adjustments for overcoming interference and optimizing reception, many hobbyists and satellite viewers do not wish to be bothered with the additional expense, complexity and control limitations of this traditional feedhorn design. The C1-PLL is a simple way to increase performance and signal reliability of your BUD (Gig Ugly Dish) without breaking the bank! With the low MSRP of $45, the C1-PLL is a solid investment in improving your C-band system performance.

How does the C1-PLL perform? See how the Titanium C1-PLL C-band LNBF performed in this recent side-by-side shoot out on the 58w satellite, Intelsat 21. The C1PLL significantly outperformed the C2 LNBF, which is currently considered by satellite hobbyists to be the best C-Band LNBF sold. The C1-PLL is setting new performance standards for next generation C-band LNBFs!

View attachment TI_C1PLL_Comparison.pdf

We will post the final product specifications, additional testing results, product information and photos as the release date gets closer. A dual output C2-PLL model has been developed and may be released in Q2, 2014. Our product offering and growth will be based on the initial product feedback and general market demand.

The C1-PLL has now been approved for production and will be available for purchase through an authorized reseller network during November, 2013. If you are interested in becoming a Titanium Satellite product reseller and receiving a C1-PLL for your own testing and review, please visit our website for contact information. Please Note: We are not taking consumer product information or sales calls. Customer Support telephone lines and emails will be available after November 1st, 2013.

Titanium Satellite looks forward to providing you with exceptional satellite products and excellent customer support!

Last edited:
Can't wait to get one of these!

Oh my goodness can't wait to get one.

I'd gladly pay double for a dual output variant.

Specs look good, wish it had fec on the comparison so we could see a better comparison.

Looks good though, hope it pans out as good as it looks right now

UDL

Will be a nice addition for my upcoming 10ft + X2 rig

Sent from my SPH-L900 using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Can't wait to try one too!
I am short one LNBF on one of my multi-feed C-band dishes, been waiting for one of these.

Anyone know when we can buy one of these? I would very much like to try one. Also, do we know what one might cost?

chapelrun said:
Anyone know when we can buy one of these? I would very much like to try one. Also, do we know what one might cost?

In a few months. Cost $45 plus shipping.

I would like to see an A-B comparison done on a 6foot dish, just to see how much more this could pull out of the "weeds". There's quite a few of us out here stuck with these 6 footers, so, it might benefit you to show what it can do.:D
And, thanks for doing this for the die-hard C-banders out here..LOL!

I would like to see an A-B comparison done on a 6foot dish, just to see how much more this could pull out of the "weeds". There's quite a few of us out here stuck with these 6 footers, so, it might benefit you to show what it can do.:D
And, thanks for doing this for the die-hard C-banders out here..LOL!

I'd say for $40 it's worth you buying one and installing it on your dish and telling people what happens. That would tend to be better than feedback direct from the manufacturer.

Besides, some people with 6 footers are in the middle of footprints, and don't have as much issues as others keeping signals locked. We need reports of how good this is from the troubled people, that have issues.

Last edited:
How 'bout a selection of bandstacked 750-2150; with a selector switch to turn it into just H/V, like at 18 vdc only; for a 2-port normal build; or a 4 port dual band with KU with both bandstacked or H/V. The PLL part should be able to handle the voltages and switching. However, I'll buy one of these first, as it is a choice for multi-path problematics. Especially at this time in evolution too many channels on one frequency patterns that seem to be going around. One at a time that is.

richyrich said:
How 'bout a selection of bandstacked 750-2150; with a selector switch to turn it into just H/V, like at 18 vdc only; for a 2-port normal build; or a 4 port dual band with KU with both bandstacked or H/V. The PLL part should be able to handle the voltages and switching. However, I'll buy one of these first, as it is a choice for multi-path problematics. Especially at this time in evolution too many channels on one frequency patterns that seem to be going around. One at a time that is.

If they come out with a dual you can use a stacker.

I'd say for $40 it's worth you buying one and installing it on your dish and telling people what happens. That would tend to be better than feedback direct from the manufacturer.

Besides, some people with 6 footers are in the middle of footprints, and don't have as much issues as others keeping signals locked. We need reports of how good this is from the troubled people, that have issues.

So, I'm a troubled person with issues... LOL!!

Attachments

• 1209304_202361843279799_341966211_n.jpg
    1209304_202361843279799_341966211_n.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 261
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)