New remote for the C41's

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hutch1814

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Indiana
Got to play with it for a little bit today. Really small but the IR sensor seemed really strong on it. Also, the volume up and down and Chanel up and down buttons are really hard to get use to.

image-1786986143.jpg

Got to play with it for a little bit today. Really small but the IR sensor seemed really strong on it. Also, the volume up and down and Chanel up and down buttons are really hard to get use to.

View attachment 85387

Thanks for info and I still like old one better and anymore info would be great and appreciated.I plan on getting the new HR44 when it comes out :)

Thanks for info and I still like old one better and anymore info would be great and appreciated.I plan on getting the new HR44 when it comes out :)

It was really responsive, not sure if it was the remote or the 41. It was really weird though. Felt like the older small RCA remotes that came with tv's back in the day

It is definitely ugly. Does it still have the capability to program to work the TV as well?

Yeah, it programs the same way from what I understand but all models of it are suppose to program automatically like the green and red labeled remotes with the new receivers

Did you notice any significant improvement on the C41 from previous C31's you've used? Was the C41 running off a HR34 or HR44?

I have a C31 and it often is sluggish but I just figured it was the client design in general.

Did you notice any significant improvement on the C41 from previous C31's you've used? Was the C41 running off a HR34 or HR44?

I have a C31 and it often is sluggish but I just figured it was the client design in general.

It was hooked to a HR44 via coax, not wireless, not sure why. The 41 was like having an actual receiver there vs a client. Very quick and responsive and quick to load menus and the guide. I was really impressed compared to what we've all seen with the sluggish 31's

Curious to see if the improvement is centered on the C41 or HR44.

In that, would a C41 have significantly better performance on a HR34 than the C31.

Either way good news that the speed is significantly improved.

Our clients abs even the HR34 have done the sluggish thing when doing the skip forward function. When it gets stuck I tend to hit the button a few times more and after it catches up I'm at a spot in the program several minutes ahead.

Quite annoying.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)