New Reseller Website - Sell Sky Angel Site On-Line

Honest mistake? Read BEFORE you sign up

You may say its honest mistakeS/ MULTIPLE errors. If so someone, (once again) isn't doing there job. If not then.....................

Basically its stated once and in writing 2x, 48 hour rewind, yet on another web page they state ONLY faith can rewind..............

On the video they state "Christian and family friendly programming ,
advance 48 hr rewind. they did nOT state ONLY for faith package, so then I checked the FAQ:

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif]What are some special features the IPTV service may offer?
· Retrieve a program up to 48 hours in the past just by pressing the back button while on the on-screen guide.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif]Can the programming be recorded to a VCR or DVD recorder?
· The IPTV set-top box can be connected to any home recording device just as any other receiving unit is.
· Remember, a special feature of this service is that the viewer will be able to go back 48 hours if a program is missed.
[/FONT]
FAQ

Enroll Now

then there are the "commissions". Website clearly states $25-$50, while contract you must sign states $20-$50
Commissions for Sales

Earn lucrative commissions on every subscription sold

- $25 Faith Package

- $25 Family Package

- $50 Value Package

The below link, PDF which you must SIGN and mail back states commission of
$20 faith
$20 family
$50 Value

Join us now

Only good point is that if you sign up as reseller you can request a 2nd box at no charge :)

Ah! But can your bandwidth support it and do you pay an add'l monthly fee for a 2nd box?

WEll I guess sky angel is reading this board. they corrected their website and lowered the commission to 20, 20, 50

THey also mention an attachment A and that if purchaser cancels as per attachment there is no commission. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to locate that attachment

I was going to sign up and sell boxes through SatelliteGuys. But I really dont want to have to pay for the service in order to be considered to sell their service.

I have no showroom, and most of the channels they offer I can pck up by other means, so no reason for me to pay for it again.

Scott,

I think that is a very smart decision to NOT sell Sky Angel. Given the way that they are going to treat their lifetime subscribers I seriously doubt if they will be in business in a couple of years. Also, they are going to have very serious legal fees for the class action lawsuit that will be brought against them. Dealers could be caught up in that mess too. If I were in the "business" I would go out of my way to avoid ANYTHING related to Sky Angel.

Thanks for saying that, Bill R. I would hope that Scott would have the common sense to keep his hands off a business that virtually everyone who posts in this forum ether views as criminal or unethical.

I'm sure Scott doesn't care what I think about him or anybody else, but the mere mention of considering partnering with such an unethical partner as SA had me second guessing the type of person he is. I know Scott is a good guy, but it did make me cringe thinking that he'd consider such a move.

We are always looking for ways to offset costs of the site. I would love to get rid of some of the syndicated ads that some folks see, so we are lways looking at new avenues.

Some people are going to want Sky Angel no matter what happened in the past. And they will buy it no matter what. My figuring was to look into it for those SatelliteGuys members who still wanted to get the service, which again would help us offset our costs.

But when I saw the requirements I decided against it, I also dont like the fact that they advertised a pay rate per box and now already 1 month into the service and they have lowered that amount of pay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)