- New Satellite Upgrade coming July 4

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hemi,
This is the first I have ever heard of this, if they would like to come out and replace the AT-9 with the AU-9 that would be fine, but I doubt thats going to happen any time soon.

Too many call backs from the arm holding the 2 lnbs breaking off.

Jimbo
They aren't going to change you to a slimline if you already have a 5lnb dish,Unless it breaks. But if you have a 3lnb dish and need to upgrade to a 5 lnb ,you are getting a slimeline not AT-9.and Any new HD install you will get a slimline.

not going to happen

I just hope that the work order is correct lol :mad: I have been installing them since the AU9 became available and many times the work order was in need of correction. But then again, you dont live in memphis lol.... :eureka just make sure that the wb68 is actually installed, I have been running into a ton of guys breaking the LnB down for 2 feeds for a 3x4 or SAM4803 instead of installing the wb68, just make sure that it doesnt have a power source and you will know you have the right switch... unless it only has a 13 in 18 in and an ant in and rx1 rx2 rx3 rx4 output :[ I would never do that though :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HR10-250 will not show HD locals

Please wait . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)