Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Today SatelliteGuys is PROUD to announce our new SatelliteGuys Reader App is NOW AVAILABLE for your Android or Apple iOS Device! This new reader allows you to access SatelliteGuys on your Smartphone or Tablet using the popular TapaTalk Interface! Best of all our new SatelliteGuys Reader App is FREE!

The new SatelliteGuys Reader app is available TODAY from the Apple iTunes App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon.COM App Store!

In addition our Classic SatelliteGuys App which is based on ForumRunner Technology is still available, in fact a new version was released yesterday which fixes issues for those of you with iPads. You can grab our FREE Classic SatelliteGuys App from the Apple iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store!

Make sure that after your download the app to take the time to RATE IT in your App Store!

SatelliteGuys... no matter where you are we are there with you too! Give our new apps a try today!

Glad it is at Amazon too! This makes it quicker than downloading it and then side loading it to the kindle fire, if it has not been rooted.

Like I mentioned in the other thread the Reader app is giving me the same issue I have with the ForumRunner app where any picture in the Pub and its sub forums are coming up as broken links. This is only for the iOS version and not Android as those pictures show up just fine on my Galaxy Tab 2.

Like I mentioned in the other thread the Reader app is giving me the same issue I have with the ForumRunner app where any picture in the Pub and its sub forums are coming up as broken links. This is only for the iOS version and not Android as those pictures show up just fine on my Galaxy Tab 2.

Ditto on the IOS devices.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Anyway to disable the ad bar at the bottom?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys App (Beta)

The ad bar is how Scott pays for it. ;)
I did ask him if there would be a paid version and at the time he said no.

The new app is a lot more expensive then the other app was/is, and we must pay for it monthly, instead of just a once a year payment as the other app was. And thus the ads you see.

If we had a seperate "paid" app we would have to pay the startup fee and then pay the monthly fee on that app as well unfortunately, so no lans on a paid version.

Looks cool.. testing it right now

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Guys don't forget to right up a review. :)

Working great here on my fire.

Test this is a test of the satellites reader app on the kindle fire hd.works pretty well.there is one annoying ad at the bottom that is kind of in the way though.

Very fast surfing the site with the new app!Now if I can figure out how to write a review at the Amazon app store.

Testing 123.....

Wrote a raving review for it.;) It was much easier to come back to the pc to write the review.

I wrote mine from the kindle the link is right there where you read reviews....agreed though I can type much faster on my desktop keyboard.

I wrote mine from the kindle the link is right there where you read reviews....agreed though I can type much faster on my desktop keyboard.

hehehe,yea I'm all thumbs on the touch keypads.Still haven't got the swyping thing down either.Is there a way to remove,or move that annoying ad for some kind of tv streaming?It sits right at the middle of the lower portion of the page.

And still none for win8 users. Well the few that do. Works good on my Note 2 and Ipad 4 :D

The ad bar is how Scott pays for it. ;)
I did ask him if there would be a paid version and at the time he said no.

I just downloaded the new app on my iPhone and I like it much better than the old app.

The ad bar doesn't bother me at all but those who don't like it could always buy the full version of Tapatalk. The full app is compatible with satelliteguys as well as a lot of other popular forums.

I had previously been running tapatalk HD on my iPad and the old satelliteguys app on my iPhone because I didn't want to buy the same app twice.

I really like the look of the new satelliteguys app though. There is a good chance I will switch to this version on my iPad as well and save tapatalk for other sites.

Finally a IOS app that works for the iPad with landscape mode fixed, Thanks to the SatGuys Team.

Sent from The New SatelliteGuys Reader App

Trying the new app. It's cleaner, and it can load uplink threads that choke the old app, but I'm not sure I'll get used to the add floating near the bottom of the screen.

Any chance it can be coded to be at the bottom of the screen instead of above like it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts