New SatelliteGuys APP NOW AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the old app, I can reply to this thread and post a images too. (Click on the +)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Attachments

• image-662906280.png
    image-662906280.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 178
Yeah, I can do that. I didn't see a way to upload to a post while editing (on any of my 3 apps), replied initially from desktop.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cruising it on my Kindle fire now. Pretty sweet!
And I got a free Amazon mp3 credit when I downloaded it too. :)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Last edited:
Pics in Pub Member area working fine on my iPhone 5 and my wifes iPhone 4S. But it is not working for me on the new App on my iPhone 5 or her iPhone 4S, but it is working with the new app on the Kindle Fire.

Strange huh?!

It is very strange. Why is it only affecting SOME of us and not all of us with iOS devices?

I am an android user....I need to get on my wifes iphone and play around and see if I see this problem.

It is very strange. Why is it only affecting SOME of us and not all of us with iOS devices?

There was one pub thread (SkyKings recent) that I could see SOME of the pictures. The rest of the pub, no. iPhone 5, latest versions of both apps, could see the SK pictures in the new SG Reader.

I can get use to the ad bar. I think the app runs more smooth, I love that you can set it to open links in the app. I only downloaded it last night so far so good. Keep up the good work Scott!!

I think the update to the app made it a pleasure to use. It was very responsive when I tried it on my iPad yesterday. I did not have any problem with navigation.

The biggest issue I have with the ad bar,is it hides the refresh button.If it was further to the right or left it wouldn't be blocking anything.

The biggest issue I have with the ad bar,is it hides the refresh button.If it was further to the right or left it wouldn't be blocking anything.

Rooted devices don't see that ad bar.. Including jailbreak. I don't see Any ads on my Galaxy Note II & ipad 4

Ipad 4 + SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Screen capture on Ipad 4 no adsImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1360987183.612862.jpg

Ipad 4 + SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've read all about rooting, but too chicken to try it. :eek:

I just installed Tapatalk and I don't have the issues with pics in the pub. Odd that the two Satelliteguys branded apps have the issue.

Downloaded the new SatelliteGuys App last night and love it!! Great job Scott,Eva and anyone that had anything to do with it :)

That person is currently on-line.

So other than a different look, what exactly is the difference between the new app and the old one?

And unless I just haven't figured everything out yet. I like the way the old app highlights replied to threads in the "subscribed" area. It doesn't appear the new app does this.

One other thing I just noticed. The new app doesn't show an entire comment in one of the threads I checked. The old app shows a comment along with a quote. The new app only shows the quote. Any idea why?

image-2070002771.jpg

image-2251508412.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

I am happy to report that the links are now working in the iOS app. The Tapatalk guys worked hard to figure that one out. :)

I will be fixing the colors in the next version of the app, for some reason the build you own app reversed the colors. (grrr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts