New Satellites for DISH - only reason to stay for now

Its about quality not quantity! They market a lot of BS like right now they say they are the leaders in HD and have added 22 new channels? Reality the dropped 15 of the best HD channels on the market, namely Voom HD. What did they replace? well 7 new channels with real winners like the cartoon network and the weather channel. The others are already in SD and not very good channels plus most of the entire 22 are up converted weak and nowhere near VOOM HD quality!

They can add more and more crap and without quality like VOOM HD channels there is no reason to stay with dish as Directv is better and cheaper! Right now Directv has 90 HD and dish 80 at a lot more. I checked my price and I would save over 40% with directv! Why give money to a company that treats is HD customers like crap by dropping VOOM HD and cleary not asking us! We HD VOOM users pay the most per month and what they shape their weak programming around people whom spent 29-39 bucks a month? I pay about $130 a month!

Drop dish!

Well, I guess you already decided. Run, don't walk and watch your ass when the door swings shut. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)