New secret DirecTV stuff at Best Buy?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

christo76

Original poster
Aug 10, 2006
My brother called me last night to say that at his Best Buy they had some meeting about DirecTV and if they can get enough subscribers/upgrades (or something like that) Best Buy may get to be an exclusive retailer for some new DirecTV item.

He has no idea what it could be and I can't seem to find any info here on it. The closest I can find would be some sort of Home media system, but that doesn't seem like the thing that would be kept top secret from even the retailer.

Anyone else know anything?

It is a receiver built into a refrigerator so you don't have to miss a minute of the action when you want to grab a cold one.

bgilga said:
It is a receiver built into a refrigerator so you don't have to miss a minute of the action when you want to grab a cold one.
Yeah one of those fridges with a tv in it.

Vurbano is correct it appears that the winner will get to carry an exclusive model of one of the upcoming DirecTV to Go units (which is like a PocketDish)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Vurbano is correct it appears that the winner will get to carry an exclusive model of one of the upcoming DirecTV to Go units (which is like a PocketDish)

I wonder if Dish will have something to say about that since Tivo came down on them?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts